Request For Return Merchandise Authorization
Please complete all sections of the below form.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges on returned items. We will pay for the shipping of the replacement unit to the customer but NOT the shipping charges to get the "defective" equipment back to us.
- Returned equipment deemed abused will be shipped back to the customer, no credit will be issued and a $15.00 Test Fee & $15.00 Shipping Fee will be charged per item to customer’s credit card.
- All returns must have the RMA # clearly written on the box or shipment will be refused. *this is extremely important!
- Please refer to Refund Policy for complete details.
- Ship To Address: 50 S Buckhout St, Irvington, NY 10533
Return Replacement Option's - Please Print For Your Records
Standard Replacement - Defective equipment must be received by us before replacement is shipped. We will test equipment, replace if DEFECTIVE and ship to customer at no cost. Defective replacements are acceptable for 5 Years of Invoice date. If the equipment returned is NOT DEFECTIVE, a $15.00 Test Fee & $15.00 Shipping Fee will be charged to customer’s credit card per item prior to the item(s) being shipped back to customer.
For Standard RMA: The process goes as follows:
Once RMA form has been submitted
1. Box up the defective equipment. On the box please write RMA and original invoice number.
2. Include a copy of the RMA paperwork in the box.
3. Once we receive and test the defective equipment, a replacement unit will be shipped out.
Advanced Replacement - We will advance replace defective equipment if customer agrees to pay the original cost of the equipment via credit card provided below. If defective equipment is retuned within 15 days of customer receiving advance replacement we will refund customer the full amount charged.
For Advanced RMA: The process goes as follows:
Once RMA form has been submitted and processed
1. The credit card is charged and a replacement unit will be shipped out.
2. Once the unit is received, please box up the defective equipment. On the box please write RMA number.
3. Please include a copy of the RMA paperwork in the box.
4. A credit will be issued once defective equipment is checked in and tested.
NON Defective Return - Returns due to product incompatibility with customer’s existing system, cancelled orders, lack of knowledge on buyer’s behalf, or any other conditions which we deem not due to product non-performance are subject to a 25% Restock Fee. Non-Defective returns are valid for 30 days from invoice date for used or refurbished equipment. New equipment returns must be in their original, sealed packaging and must include all contents (accessories, cables, cords, manuals, software & etc). If returned item is incomplete or damaged or not in original sealed box we will be refuse the return by the carrier or return the item to the customer and no refund will be issued. In this case customer will not receive any credit for the returned item - All Shipping costs are non-refundable.
For Non-Defective RMA: The process goes as follows:
Once RMA form has been submitted
1. Box up the equipment. On the box please reference the invoice number.
2. Once your RMA is received and tested a credit will be issued. (Please allow up to one billing cycle for credit to appear