Need to change the time on your IP Office, Partner or Magix / Legend phone system?
Partner Telephone System Time Change
- To change the time on your Partner telephone system all you need to do is make sure you are at extension #10 or #11 (must have display)
- Then Press Feature 00
- Next press the LEFT hand intercom button two (2) times
- Press #103, then enter the new time (in 24 hour format)
- Once you have made the changes Press Feature 00 to get out of programming
The IP Office is usually configured to use a Time Server this server may be running Microsoft Windows or a Unix variant & will be on the same network as the IP Office. If you are unsure where/what PC the phones are getting their time and date information from check the Time Server IP Address setting within Manager.
To check the Time Server IP Address setting:Log onto Manager and open the IP Office configuration.From the Configuration Tree, click System and double-click the IP Office system you are configuring.
On the System tab, look at the information in the Time Server IP Address field. Go to the PC that is acting as the Time Server andcheck the following:The correct time and date is set.The time must be set in 24 hour format.If the Manager or Voicemail Pro is acting as the Time Server, ensure that the application is running.
If the Time Server IP Address field is blank or set to 0.0.0.0, it means Voicemail Pro will be used as the default Time Server if the service is running. Check the Time Offset (hours) field. This field is used to compensate for the time difference between the Time Server and the IP Office if they are in different time zones. For example, if the Time Server is 5 hours ahead of the IP Office, then this field must be configured with -5 to make the adjustment.
- To change the time on your Legend/Magix telephone system all you need to do is make sure you are at a main console (Legend MLX 20L or Magix 4424LD+)
- Then press System Program
- Next press Start on Magix, Exit on Legend
- Next press System
- Then choose Time/Date
- Enter the new time
- Next press Enter
- Once you have made the changes press Exit to get out of system programming and the phone will return to normal operation.